Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beach!!

I was a little worried about the long trip to MB but A was a trooper! She survived the car seat and Cook survived her fussiness at nap time.  We stayed a week in Cherry Grove and soaked up the sun everyday. A loved the pool, ocean and of course all the food! She also learned to sit up from her belly and then the next day she figured out how to stand up and let go with one hand. She is def Cook's child, A has no fear! I will warn you now pic overload!  Enjoy!

Pool time with Daddy

and Mommy

Wow a family pic and A is actually looking at the camera!

What's this weird stuff in my bath?

I did it all by myself!

I love it now!

I'm a big girl!



I see you!
Can I be a crab for Halloween?

I ate more crab legs than my daddy!


Is this all for me? and she ate the whole burger plus some of my fries!


fat sandy feet!
We had an awesome week! I think A loves crab legs more than her daddy and would grunt because he couldn't crack them fast enough! She also loved her first Steak n Shake!  A told me she is ready to go back for another week!

Much Love, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment