Saturday, December 4, 2010

Visit with Santa

My favorite things....visiting Santa


Today was the big day, lunch with her favorite cousin Cam. A enjoyed her lunch with the coolest 3rd grader in the Cave Spring area and she slept right through it because she knew what was in store for the afternoon.......A's visit with Santa.  I was a little nervous because she can be like her dad, a little cranky and unruly when she wants to be :) but I have to say she did great. She sat on the big guys lap, smiled a little, didn't pass gas or throw up on him. I have to say it was a successful trip.  Of course there were pics and Cook's famous words "How much is this going to cost me?"  I don't think he will ever get use to 2 girls shopping :)


A and Santa. I know she was thrilled.
A with GiGi and Poppa BA. She is secretly thinking get me outta here :)




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I knew she would do good with Santa. I think she likes fat men with facial hair, they bring presents. HeHe.

    ReplyDelete